MAN » F1H6 / F2H6 / F3H6
With the establishment of a fascist regime in Germany, the company was obliged to deal with military vehicles. A special design bureau was created in 1931 for the military purposes. Its first job was the military version of the 5-ton commercial truck F1H6 with 100-110 hp diesel engines, wooden body with benches and an awning. In 1934, the truck was upgraded, and became known as F2H6. In early 1935 the frame was extended, and the size of wheels was extended. This truck received the index F3H6.