AEBI » TP27 / TP37 / TP47 / TP57 / TP67 / TP97
In 1989 the new big range of transporters was presented. It included 6 basic models from TP27 to TP97. Trucks were equipped with unified driver's cabs, which could be with or without doors. The transporters had all wheel drive transmissions. To improve passability on different terrains outside of the main wheels could be installed other wheels, which increased the contact area of the transporter. The range included:
- TP27 - the lightest models in the range with a 31 hp 3-cylinder diesel engine Kubota D1402B
- TP37 - with a 34 hp Kubota V1505B engine
- TP47 - with a 40 hp 2.2-liter Kubota V1902B engine
- TP47S - with the more powerful 47 hp 2.2-liter Kubota V2203B engine
- TP57 - with a 60 hp 2.3-liter engine MB-OM601 or MB-OM616
- TP67 - heavier model with the same engine as the TP57
- TP97 - with a diesel engine MB-OM602.
Since 1997 began to produce a modernized family TP48 / TP58 / TP68 / TP78 / TP88 / TP98.