Daewoo » Novus Euro 4
In 2008, Daewoo has shown an updated Novus range with Euro 4 SCR engines. Because of the larger radiator and exhaust brake installed, the cabin is installed 100 mm higher. Headlamps moved from the cabin to a new bumper, but place of turn signals is unchanged. The dashboard received digital indicators (eg, fuel) and board computer screen. Lineup includes:
- 4.5 / 5 / 7-ton 4x2 chassis with DL06K engine rated at 270 hp.
- 8 / 8.5-ton 4x2 chassis with DL08K engine rated at 320 hp.
- 9.5-18-ton 6x4 chassis with DV11K engine rated at 390 hp.
- 19-ton 8x4 chassis with DV11K engine rated at 450 hp.
- 8- and 15-ton dump trucks 4x2 and 6x4 with engine capacity of 270 and 410 hp.
- 6 cubic meters mixer.
As an option, the trucks can be equipped with Cummins engines.