MAZ-MAN » 3rd generation
At the 12th International exhibition "Construction Equipment and Technologies-2011" held in Moscow from May 31st to June 4th, the MAZ-MAN company from Belarus introduced the next generation of trucks with a new design of cabins. Finally, the trucks have found their own face. For more than ten years of production history, the MAZ-MAN trucks were being equipped with MAZ or MAN cabins. But the change of the design of cabin did not stop engineers. The company claims that this is the new generation of trucks, designed on the basis of modern diesel engines MAN of series D-20 and D-08. And the new family is quite extensively. It includes the next models:
- MAZ-MAN-5405(-46, –48, - 49), 4x2 tractor truck with MAN D2066LF(-71, -70, -69) Euro 4 engine rated at 360 hp (265 kW), 400 hp (294 kW) or 440 hp (324 kW).
- MAZ-MAN-5405(-58, –59), 4x2 tractor truck with MAN D2066LF41 or D2066LF45 Euro 5 engines, rated at 400 hp (294 kW), D2066LF40 or D2066LF44, rated at 440 hp (324 kW).
- MAZ-MAN-6425(-48, –49), 6x4 tractor truck with MAN D2066LF70 Euro 4 engine rated at 400 hp (294 kW), or D2066LF69 rated at 440 hp (324 kW).
- MAZ-MAN-652036, 6x4 dump trick with MAN D0836LF44 Euro 3 engine, rated at 326 hp (240 kW), 9-speed ZF 9S -1310 TO gearbox. Net weight is 12 500 kg, payload is 22500 kg.
- MAZ-MAN-652548, 6x4 dump truck with MAN D2066LF70 Euro 4 engine, rated at 400 hp (294 kW), 16-speed ZF 16S -1220 TO gearbox. Net weight is 13500 kg, payload is 22000 kg.
- MAZ-MAN-6320(-34, -36), 6х4 chassis with MAN D0836LF41 Euro 3 engine, rated at 280 hp (206 kW) or D0836LF44 Euro 3 engine rated at 326 hp (240 kW).
- MAZ-MAN-632044, 6х4 chassis with MAN D0836LF54 Euro 4 engine, rated at 280 hp (206 kW).