ALM » TF / TPK
In 1961 the company introduced a new family of trucks, which replaced the Model TH. Stopping the production of the Model TH was due to cease of cooperation between companies ALM and Citroen (Citroen's cabins were used on the Model TH). The new models TH and TPK received their own cabins and angled hoods. The range included models TF, which were equipped with a Ford engine, and TPK - with a Perkins engine. The next models were a part of the range:
- TF 4.10 - 4x4 pickup with a payload of 800-1500 kg, Ford 85 hp engine.
- TF 4.15 - 4x4 truck with gross weight of 5600 kg, Ford 75 hp engine.
- TPK 4.15 - TF 4.15 with Perkins 90 hp engine.
- TF 4.25 - 4x4 truck with gross weight of 6500 kg, Ford 75 hp engine.
- TPK 4.20 - TF 4.25 with Perkins 90 hp engine.
- TF 4.35 - 4x4 truck with gross weight of 8500 kg, Ford 75 hp engine.
- TPK 4.30 - TF 4.35 with Perkins 90 hp engine.
- TPK 4.45 - 4x4 tipper with gross weight of 10000 kg, Perkins 90 hp engine.
- TPK 4.65 - 6x6 tipper with gross weight of 13500 kg, Perkins 120 hp engine.
Commercial models of this family were not so popular as the military versions, which are virtually unchanged produced more than 50 years.