eng | рус



The Mercedes-Benz company began its implementation in Turkey in the late '60s. In 1967 the Otomarsan company was founded, which has started to manufacture buses at the plant Davutpasha in Istanbul. 36% shares were owned by Mercedes-Benz. The remaining 64% divided among two Turkish companies - Mengerler Ticaret T.A.S and Has Otomotiv.

In 1986 the plant was opened in Aksaray, which later started producing of trucks. In November 1990, the Turkish branch of DaimlerChrysler AG was renamed to Mercedes-Benz Türk A.Ş. First trucks which were produced there were SK and L/LS series. Currently, the Turkish factory in Aksaray produces a range of trucks, unified with Brazilian and German models.

List of models:

Commercial vehicles


Follow us

Database search




Unknown models:

Do you know? View all »

Recent Comments:

Ashok Leyland » ALRD 20

I want to buy Ashok Leyland Alrd-20

AEC » Militant MkI ( model O859 / O860 )

The Coles crane in pic 24 is of great interest,I drove one of these Mk.4s in Germany back in 1970-71,it was nt in this colour scheme though!.Is this crane still around?.rnAlan

Ashok Leyland » Stallion MkIII / MkIV

I want sensor diagram and function about sensor bs111 military vehicles

Ashok Leyland » Stallion MkIII / MkIV

Please send me tecnical data als mk-4abs