Ural » 432065 '10
The Ural Automobile Plant from Russia on the Russian agroindustrial exhibition "Golden Autumn" has presented a new two-axle agricultural dump truck (4x4, payload from 5 to 6 tons). The perspective product is created in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Agriculture and the wishes of potential customers. The new dump truck was created in the process of upgrading the serial all-wheel-drive chassis Ural-43206. Features of the prospective vehicle:
- optimal axes distribution of the mass, the possibility of operating in conjunction with other agricultural machineries during harvesting of crops (cereals, vegetables);
- values of ground pressure are comparable to agricultural wheeled tractors: the average pressure of the wheels on ground is no more than 0.15 MPa at a speed of 25 km / h, which allows you to save a fertile soil layer;
- possibility to work on wet soils to maintain productivity;
- year-round all-weather operation;
- the ability to install a weighing device (in conjunction with a monitor and print device) to measure the mass of cargo;
- the GLONASS navigation system which allows to determine the exact location of the vehicle at any point on the terrain and choose the most optimal routes.
The perspective dump truck has a diesel engine and a three place cabin in front of the engine. Such design allows to optimize the weight distribution of the vehicle and cargo. The four-wheel drive dump truck is designed to operate at ambient temperatures from minus 45° C to plus 50° C, relative humidity up to 98% at ambient temperature plus 25° C, particulate air pollution up to 1,5 g/m3 and wind speed up to 20 m/sec. The new agricultural Ural is equipped with a diesel engine with turbocharger made by the Yaroslavl motor plant "Avtodizel" - YMZ-534 (190 hp), which meets standard Euro-4 Transmission is mechanical, 6-speed ZF 6S 800 TO with the PTO. Front and rear suspensions are dependent with semi-elliptic leaf springs. Volume of the dump platform is from 6 to 8 cubic meters (with patched on boards is from 12 to 15 cubic meters). For this development the plant was awarded by the gold medal.